Vehicles you would like to see in LEGO

TheOrcKing

I just watched Boogie Nights tonight. Man, that film is a masterclass of character actors. Burt Reynolds, Don Cheadle, William H. Macy, John C. Reilly, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Luis Guzman. Wow. And the soundtrack was spectacular. The best word I could describe the movie as is 'confident'. It reminded me a bit of Pulp Fiction. I also did a bit of research and found out the lead role of Dirk Diggler (Mark Wahlberg) was originally intended for Leonardo DiCaprio, but he turned it down for another film. That movie, some obscure little B-movie called 'Titanic' or something. 

The drug deal scene with the firecrackers and “Sister Christian” & “Jessie’s Girl” playing is one of my all time favorite scenes.
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

The drug deal scene with the firecrackers and “Sister Christian” & “Jessie’s Girl” playing is one of my all time favorite scenes.

I liked the scene with the shootout in the donut shop. I actually wrote about it for my final exam essay in a little intro to film criticism class I took my freshman year of college. Had to pick a short scene in a movie and discuss all the color symbolisms and metaphors and such. Got a perfect score and a few extra credit points, professor said it was one of the best in the class. 

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Damn, when I first saw McLaren being one of the carmakers in 2019 line up, I was hoping to see McLaren Speedtail in a Lego form. But now that we know for certain we are only getting Senna in 2019, I hope in 2020, we get a $30 set with both McLaren F1 and Speedtail. I will even buy a big set like the Ultimate Ferrari set we got last year with F1, Speedtail, MP4/4 and a bag exhaust air from Speedtail for $100. I reckon F1 can somehow alter between normal F1 to F1 GTR to justify the number of mandatory sticker quota.

Edited by lebrick

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...