Did Tony die at the end of Sopranos? Answer inside

tonysbricks

Worst ending in the history of television......nothing will ever be worse.

When I saw this ending the first time I thought... WTF!!??? But then later thinking about it, it was brilliant! People talk about it. And... one can use his/her imagination about what happened in the dark.

They can always make new series if they want to with this "open ending". Maybe with Anthony Jr. taking over his father's business. 

I don't know, the end of "Dexter", "Lost" and "Seinfeld" were pretty bad.  "Battlestar Galactica" left a bunch of questions at the end of the series as well.  "Breaking Bad" is one of the best endings to a series in recent memory.

I remember yelling at the TV at the end of "The Sopranos", I thought the cable went out.

The end of True Blood the TV series was a bit better than how the books ended....which isn't saying much honestly.

Here is what could have been the best ending in the history of television:

Didn't a couple of dramas actually end with some dream sequence like the original Dallas? I swear hearing about one that ended as if it all was some kid's imagination. Weird.

The end of True Blood the TV series was a bit better than how the books ended....which isn't saying much honestly.

Didn't a couple of dramas actually end with some dream sequence like the original Dallas? I swear hearing about one that ended as if it all was some kid's imagination. Weird.

I thought True Blood ended about the best way it could have. Bill never wanted to be a vampire, while Eric rather enjoyed it.

I thought True Blood ended about the best way it could have. Bill never wanted to be a vampire, while Eric rather enjoyed it.

It did, and was at least better than how the author ended her books with pretty much everybody dying in the end. Eric and Pam were the best characters in the whole thing in my opinion.

That was a great episode. Too bad it wasn't filmed in the NJ "Pine Barrens."

Yeah... My fav 3 memories of that episode..

Too bad we never heard from that ex-Russian military man again... He's was Liam Neeson before Taken. Tough SOB.

post-3743-0-55555800-1409228420.jpg

Paula's hair (sides) was awesome kinda like wolverine.

post-3743-0-10616400-1409228470.jpg

Oh, and the kitchen packets scene. Classic.

post-3743-0-89568700-1409228517_thumb.jp