Swapping Boxes in Lego Store

I recently got 2 boxes that had a slight creases on the edge of the box, nothing too serious.

I attached the two pictures, tell me what you guys think and if it is worth it for me to try to swap them out at the lego store.

(For reselling purposes btw)

Thanks.

post-40844-0-35381600-1407969839_thumb.j

post-40844-0-90578300-1407969847_thumb.j

Box condition is one of those topics that has been discussed extensively. Bottom line, it really doesn`t effect the value that much. Personally something like this would just be a waste of time to do, don`t worry about it. If the box is smashed/completely crushed it`s one thing, but small damage like this is fine. Most buyers buy to build thus eliminating the need for a perfect box. Some members here are very particular about this, for their own reasons, but it`s definitely not something to worry about most of the time.  

• Like 1

I recently got 2 boxes that had a slight creases on the edge of the box, nothing too serious.

I attached the two pictures, tell me what you guys think and if it is worth it for me to try to swap them out at the lego store.

Thanks.

I can post pictures of my one TB from Walmart.  You'd be happy to have those.

• Like 1

Thanks.

As you mentioned, "nothing too serious" :)

I can post pictures of my one TB from Walmart.  You'd be happy to have those.

I agreed. my TB from walmart is way way worse than this. A hundred times worse that this pic, like someone put the box vertically and sit on it. I am still trying to figure out how to exchange that with Walmart as they are out of stock now. They asked me to wait and monitor their stock and ask for exchange when it's available, but chance is slim I think (that they have stock)

I agreed. my TB from walmart is way way worse than this. A hundred times worse that this pic, like someone put the box vertically and sit on it. I am still trying to figure out how to exchange that with Walmart as they are out of stock now. They asked me to wait and monitor their stock and ask for exchange when it's available, but chance is slim I think (that they have stock)

Mine was open when I got it, so I'm seriously considering building it and selling it as used.  Walmart was less than helpful, which is to be expected.