Hello from Georgia

I wanted to stop by and say hello. I found this site a couple of weeks ago and rediscovered my love of Legos several months ago. I bought a few Monsters Fighter sets to build, which quickly started me down the road of buying more sets. I realized I needed a way to supplement my Lego buying and just make some extra cash, so I started to think about reselling. That led me here. To start, I've picked up a couple Research Institutes and other odds and ends. I'd like to get in to rehabbing sets for resale, but I'm not really sure how to start down that road. Anyways, that for the site and community.

Welcome. I'm in *** as well. I rehab and resell sets also. It's a learning process. You will have to do it a few times to get the hang of it. The basic strategy is to buy low on eBay, complete the sets via Bricklink or Brick Owl, and resell. The main thing to look for when buying incomplete sets is to make sure the sets have all the minifigs. These can be expensive to replace. You can also look the set up on Bricklink to see if the set has any rare and expensive pieces that might be missing. You will be surprised. Some pieces are expensive to replace and it can take several orders to complete a set and the shipping cost adds up. This can be very lucrative but just be careful what you buy and make sure it's a desirable set that will sell easily.

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

• Like 1

Welcome!  I got into Lego pretty heavily this year and started with some Monster Fighters as well--lots of great advice on this site whether you're looking to collect, invest, or both.  Spending time reading through the various threads will really pay off down the road.

• Like 1

Up 75 or alpharetta hugs?

Up 75.

Welcome.  You are going to learn more in these forums than you expect...be prepared for an addiction you can rationalize.  Only after being here for a few months do I feel bad for buying only 10 of some sets.   

Thank you! I'm looking forward to taking in all of the knowledge. I know I'm disappointed for only getting two RIs.

I need a lion temple lol

Chima is a series I've never really explored. Fun builds? Good investments?

Welcome to this forum. You will get addicted to this forum as it is the best for Lego lovers. If you wish to resell your set, you can make use of online websites.

??

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

you can try the offline websites too as well, but you may not have many success

• Like 1