[TRU DE] 20% Off Lego

Neosphinx

toysrus.nl is offering the same discount.

Unfortunately their prices are not that great for all products, most can be found cheaper elsewhere.

Last time with their offer of 15% discount I noticed they raised the prices of some items making the discount totally useless.

I had contacted them because of this and their only response was their first price before the discount was not correct.... Yeah right...

Glad to be of service. Ordered some more turtles :D

Too bad I can't order a 10240 X-wing. That one is exclusively for German customers due to international sending :-/

You can ship it to me. Then when you have time you can stop by and I might hand it over to you.

toysrus.nl is offering the same discount.

Unfortunately their prices are not that great for all products, most can be found cheaper elsewhere.

Last time with their offer of 15% discount I noticed they raised the prices of some items making the discount totally useless.

I had contacted them because of this and their only response was their first price before the discount was not correct.... Yeah right...

Toysrus.nl has indeed most of the time higher prices than TRU DE. The only thing good about TRU NL is  that they deliver free to Belgium. Sometimes there's a good deal but I haven't bought anything on TRU NL for a few months. I'll gladly pay the extra 5.95Euro for shipment with DE prices.

The Simpsons house however is priced 199.99 in TRU NL, that is a good bargain with 20% off and free delivery

Toysrus.nl has indeed most of the time higher prices than TRU DE. The only thing good about TRU NL is  that they deliver free to Belgium. Sometimes there's a good deal but I haven't bought anything on TRU NL for a few months. I'll gladly pay the extra 5.95Euro for shipment with DE prices.

The Simpsons house however is priced 199.99 in TRU NL, that is a good bargain with 20% off and free delivery

I have never ordered something at TRU.nl. Hence, I even never check their website. Too expensive and too less choice.

• Like 1

Picked up 2 technic sets, the 42009 for a very nice 136 euro. Glad I was on time, because it is now gone from the Dutch TRU site. Today picked up an extra crawler for just 126 euro.

The death star 10188 can now be picked up for a decent 314 euro. You guys think this is an OK deal?

I also saw that the simpson's house is gone now, just like the 42009. I was hesitating to buy it yesterday, so didn't do it. I could indeed be picked up for 160 euro.

Picked up 2 technic sets, the 42009 for a very nice 136 euro. Glad I was on time, because it is now gone from the Dutch TRU site. Today picked up an extra crawler for just 126 euro.

The death star 10188 can now be picked up for a decent 314 euro. You guys think this is an OK deal?

I also saw that the simpson's house is gone now, just like the 42009. I was hesitating to buy it yesterday, so didn't do it. I could indeed be picked up for 160 euro.

For the DS, it is a very reasonable price.

For the simpsons house, you didn't miss anything. Ordered 1 from TRU NL and 1  from TRU DE and both are backordered (TRU translation: Teehee You won't get any) even tho I was pretty early on spotting it so you haven't missed anything.

For the DS, it is a very reasonable price.

For the simpsons house, you didn't miss anything. Ordered 1 from TRU NL and 1  from TRU DE and both are backordered (TRU translation: Teehee You won't get any) even tho I was pretty early on spotting it so you haven't missed anything.

Thanks! But I hope for you, you'll get them anyway, I just don't like the simpsons but I think it will be good investments though