Has anyone had dealings with ACI Express on ebay?

They bought my 7888 within a few hours of it being listed, then they ignored three emails and didn't pay until I opened a nonpaying bidder case, then they sent me an extremely fishy email and I googled their Ebay username after that and found that they have a habit of saying packages didn't arrive

some people say "just use signature confirmation and they go away when you tell them who signed for it" and others are like "they went straight to paypal to chargeback the payment"

so now i'm wondering if I should just cancel this sale and wait for a new buyer or go out of pocket for extra shipping coverage.

seeing the way that buyers are treated by ebay though there's nothing preventing them from getting their money back if they want to badly enough....

does anyone have any experience with them?

They bought my 7888 within a few hours of it being listed, then they ignored three emails and didn't pay until I opened a nonpaying bidder case, then they sent me an extremely fishy email and I googled their Ebay username after that and found that they have a habit of saying packages didn't arrive

some people say "just use signature confirmation and they go away when you tell them who signed for it" and others are like "they went straight to paypal to chargeback the payment"

so now i'm wondering if I should just cancel this sale and wait for a new buyer or go out of pocket for extra shipping coverage.

seeing the way that buyers are treated by ebay though there's nothing preventing them from getting their money back if they want to badly enough....

does anyone have any experience with them?

I actually did a little more digging around, and they appear to be legit. They have many ebay accounts that ship to ACI Express in CA. I searched my history, and have actually shipped a dozen or so items to them over the years (without issue). My impression is that they re-ship the items to the actual buyers overseas (I would guess saving on shipping somehow).

I did see all the negative results when I did the online search - But everything that I have experienced with them has been fine.

FYI - Here is an example of one of the letters that they sent to me:

Dear Sir/Ma'am

I wanted to let you know that we had completed this payment and remind you

shipping information.

Following address is correct one. Please write down this address on the label.

If there is any difference between eBay and PayPal, please do not hesitate to contact me.

My correct address is as below : 

ACI Express, Inc.

14452 S.AVALON BLVD.

KGL#XXXXX

Gardena, CA 90248-2006

United States

Also, I would like you to ship out the package via traceable method, such as

USPS, UPS, FEDEX, or DHL, for preventing lost during in transit. 

If possible, I would like you to add eBay item number on the reference section when you

create shipping label. 

Once the item is shipped without tracking number, please let us know by simply sending us 

an email. I will contact you if I do not receive the package within defined time frame.

And finally, I want you to stay with us until the end of eBay's protection.

I hope you will simply reply once you ship the package out.

Sincerely yours,

Intercommerce America, Inc.

Warehouse : ACI Express, Inc.

Company name : Intercommerce America, Inc.

Contact number : (562) 304 2593

I've shipped to them, everything worked out fine.  They give you very specific instructions, like putting a reference number on the shipping label, etc.  Be sure to follow these instructions, or else they might claim they never received it since it gets lost in their warehouse.  They forward these packages overseas.  Don't expect them to leave you any positive feedback though, once they receive the goods they're done with you.