Site Improvements & General FAQs

Ed Mack

Is there one that will show me "New posts since I marked all as read"? Cause that could be valuable in addition to "New Posts"

Yes, this is a feature that I personally have asked for. It will get done at some point. I just have to "donate" my MISB 10179 Millennium Falcon to Jeff to make it happen.

I did a quick search and did not see this listed anywhere: Is there a way the Search bar on the Brickfolio? Unless I am doing it wrong, it brings up my entire collection. I would like to be able to use it when I am out shopping to remember what sets I actually already own. Thanks!

I was planning on adding a poll feature to the Series 9 list of MINIFIGURES so that members could vote on their favorite character, but the poll will only allow me to add up to 12 rows, which is certainly a lot. Is it possible to increase the limit up to 16, one for each character? Thank you, either way.

I know you guys aren't huge social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter, but is there anyway you could upgrade private messaging? Also, can you make group private messaging? If you have to chose between the two though, go with modifying private messaging. Thanks, I love this site and just want it to do well, sorry if it sounds like complaining all the time.

I know you guys aren't huge social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter, but is there anyway you could upgrade private messaging? Also, can you make group private messaging? If you have to chose between the two though, go with modifying private messaging. Thanks, I love this site and just want it to do well, sorry if it sounds like complaining all the time.

Jeff if working on a Facebook like feature for the site that will let people communicate and share photos, Brickfolios and the like. We have discussed this many times in private and he has a vision in his mind of what he wants to do, he just has to find time to finish it. Be patient. Many steps have already taken place to move this forward.

Jeff if working on a Facebook like feature for the site that will let people communicate and share photos, Brickfolios and the like. We have discussed this many times in private and he has a vision in his mind of what he wants to do, he just has to find time to finish it. Be patient. Many steps have already taken place to move this forward.

What would it take to get Jeff working for Brickpicker full time? Maybe plaster the site with banner ads and popups for a little more advertising money? Just kidding.

Jeff if working on a Facebook like feature for the site that will let people communicate and share photos, Brickfolios and the like. We have discussed this many times in private and he has a vision in his mind of what he wants to do, he just has to find time to finish it. Be patient. Many steps have already taken place to move this forward. That's really the point I was after any way, seeing if he was working on something. You should also have an update so old private messages get disposed of after a week or something, so it doesn't get backed up so much. (I'm not good at erasing messages.) Thanks much. IrishGuy out.

What would it take to get Jeff working for Brickpicker full time? Maybe plaster the site with banner ads and popups for a little more advertising money? Just kidding.

How about replacing his day job...$100,000 a year maybe? BrickPicker doesn't put food on the plate or pay the mortgage. ;-)

Just touching base in regards to a future update. A feature in which one could imput the price they sold a set sold for in there portfolio. This would go in a seperate box as to not interfere with the current brickfolio. I can help in the creation of this if there is a way. Would be very helpful. Thanks.

Just touching base in regards to a future update. A feature in which one could imput the price they sold a set sold for in there portfolio. This would go in a seperate box as to not interfere with the current brickfolio. I can help in the creation of this if there is a way. Would be very helpful. Thanks.

There will be more advanced options coming for the Brickfoilio. Jeff is busy working on a Brickpicker member set selling application.

I didnt want to scroll through all 17 pages to see if anyone else had asked this (lazy) but is there a way that the price guide could update twice a month even if the numbers to crunch are significantly less? Just there can be so much variation in one standard month its sometimes hard to value the sets by Brickpickers price?