Almost Ready!

I've gotten back in the game over the last month and have been stocking up and getting ready to sell.  Last night I inventoried my boxed sets and got them priced in my BL store.  Once I get the open sets verified I will list those and open the store.  Then the tedious task of inventory and listing loose parts.  Sadly my BL inventory was wiped out because of 180+ days of inactivity.

My wife asked what I plan on doing with the money I get. I think she thinks that this is a one off deal.  What I would really like to do is get a nice streamline store going.  Nothing crazy but something fun to occupy my down time.  My inventory is all over the place as it was mostly sets I bought for personal use.  I would like to build enough capitol to start keeping 1 or 2 exclusives for selling after EOL.  We will see where that takes me.  My dream would be to make this a career like some of you.  For right now I'm just setting my sites on selling what I have and picking what I can afford.

Thanks!

I'm going through my loose sets and making sure they are complete, meaning actually building them.  Just finished 6755.  What an awesome little set.  The best part being that a 1x2 dynamite tile gets put into the jail and it blows of a wall.  So fun.  Also, 7 guns, 4 minifigs and a horse means plenty of shoot outs. 7893 is next!

So I stumbled across a box of old forgotten sets.  This has been tucked away for many years.  The box had opened, complete with boxes these sets.  

5580 - missing box

I bought this lot from a lady who was selling her sons Lego collection since he was in college now.  These plus 10 other mid 90's sets complete with boxes for $150!!!!  My best CL find ever.  The others I had already sold on Ebay 4 years ago or so.  But it had 6339 and 6195 to name a few.  I wish I kept the 6339 box for my own set.

I think the monorail is staying with me though.

Sure.

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Silburned

I'm in the process of verifying 10199 - Winter Toy Shop and 10175 - Vader's Tie Advanced UCS, both complete with boxes.  I like BL as it lets me "Set it and Forget it".  I don't expect some of my listings to sell right away.  I do try and keep up to date with values.

I was going to ask the forum about international shipping.  I have always stayed away from but I think once my store is more established I will try and open up a few countries.

Any one have any advice on international shipping?   

• Like 1