5002127 - Flashback Shredder

What do you guys think about the new Flashback Shredder minifigure that you get when you spend over $75 at Lego LEGO Shop at Home? Is it worth getting? I think it looks cool and would love to get one. I don't know if it's better to get one off of eBay for $10 or should I wait to see if the price goes down? Will it go down or will it always be more expensive because it was an exclusive giveaway? I'm not sure if I'll be buying anything from Lego LEGO Shop at Home anytime soon.

Really? What don't you like about TMNT? I prefer the old school TMNT, but I have to admit I really like the new show on Nickelodeon. It's really well done and I think the figures and sets are great. I haven't bought any sets for an investment yet but I am planning to do so after I purchase other sets that will go eol first.

Yeah I just don't think Lego and TMNT are a good match. Some here invest in the sets and I hope they do good for them I just can't get into the sets. I really don't think you have to worry about the throwback shredder getting to expensive on ebay. If there isn't anything you want on S@H right now I would just snag one on ebay. August is when some cool sets are coming out!

• Like 1

If you can get the Turtles on monster clearance, then you will make some coin. If not it looks pretty dicey, especially with similar sets being made for the movie as per the first wave of the animated show. That isn't factoring in they were crappily priced to begin with. 

TMNT as a whole is a fail IMO.

A little premature to say the whole thing is a fail considering most of the first sets released just last year are still currently available. They may not be perfect but are the closest anyone will have of the turtles in Lego and if no other alternative is accessible, people will settle for the only choice or simply do without.

On a personal note, I am more reserved about the designs based on the new movie. I feel like those could share the same fate as the Man of Steel sets. The character(s) they are based around are well known but the sets are specifically designed on the events in a certain film.

I don't know if it's better to get one off of eBay for $10 or should I wait to see if the price goes down? Will it go down or will it always be more expensive because it was an exclusive giveaway? I'm not sure if I'll be buying anything from Lego S@H anytime soon.

I don't see the minifigure going below $10 with or without shipping by the seller; maybe $8.