5002812 - Classic Spaceman Minifigure

biniou

I've just often heard people recommend selling polybags somewhat quickly before the hype around them goes quiet. The spaceman looks like a slightly different animal though, so just wondering what people think.

I think they mean sell it quickly after you can't get it retail anymore, but I could be wrong.

I think they mean sell it quickly after you can't get it retail anymore, but I could be wrong.

if its like camper/darth raven then obviously whoever held onto it made a bundle. but usually the polybag don't seem to be holding/retaining value.

better option is to sell it within the first week of the release. most likely one will be able to get $20-$30 during that time.

spaceman being in a box has a more "expensive" look and feel so it might fetch more money in the future. only time will tell.

look @ martian manhunter; hans hoth, they were if i remember correctly were only available during the promotional period and still they can be found for less than $15 or even $10.

other star war poly like 30242 etc are less than $5. (so after all the fees will barely give you $2).

Well it now looks to be sold out at LEGO Shop at Home.

Now for it to start the appreciation roadmap.

The bad news is there is 180 listings on ebay.

The good news is that 51 of them are auctions.

So it will be down to 124 listings shortly I hope.

It could bounce up and down but I think this will have long staying power and glad I am not selling mine at the current $17 each.

I am looking for just the perfect size box to fit one of these puppies into instead of a Jiffy.  If anyone has experience and a link or suggestion I would appreciate it.

Wanting to well protect these but keep it in first class and not priority.

Any experts out there?

Id just buy smallest box from like walmart take measurements and with boz cutter cut down to the size thats snug.

I am looking for just the perfect size box to fit one of these puppies into instead of a Jiffy.  If anyone has experience and a link or suggestion I would appreciate it.

Wanting to well protect these but keep it in first class and not priority.

Any experts out there?

any decent size box will do as its weight will surely be less than 15 ounces which will qualify you for first class shipping ...

Id just buy smallest box from like walmart take measurements and with boz cutter cut down to the size thats snug.

I use s-156 & s-159 from uline. They come 50 per. I ship my poly bags in s-156. We mainly use them for the jewelry we sell but doubles as a polybag box. S-159 is bigger and can fit some smaller box sets too.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hoping people will even want these in future or will be able to find them. Id be happy with 5 dollar return for what I have in them. Should have never bought these and eco suits shoulda bought another modular or HH when I still could. Hoping to sell with exo suits for Christmas dint want them.