So, Today I bought a rather extensive collection off of craigslist

Jojoyojimbi

I was going to post a Craigslist find for $170 which included Palace Cinema, Arkham Asylum (the new one), 7965 Falcon, Craggers Command Ship along with every Superheroes set from the last two years including Batcave, Batwing, Helicarrier breakout, Quinjet, Wolverine Chopper, Funhouse, Two face chase, etc but your CL lot beat me by a mile.  Mine were all mixed together in two big boxes but after many nights, I have completed everything except for Arkham Asylum, surprising, they were all 99.5% complete so far. It included all the minifigures which I why I pulled the trigger in the first place since I did not know if everything was complete.  Good job. 

• Like 1

I live in South Florida, so I wasn't the one your girlfriend talked to. 

it was up for 5 days as we negotiated and other buyers flaked out and hemmed and hawed, she slowly came down from $3500 to 1100 and was going to keep the tower bridge but i got her to throw it in for another $120 

there's definitely a whole city, and i found the GC early this morning, i'm in the process of moving everything from the small coffee table into the dining room table so i can get a better picture of everything, will update more pics soon

I was going to post a Craigslist find for $170 which included Palace Cinema, Arkham Asylum (the new one), 7965 Falcon, Craggers Command Ship along with every Superheroes set from the last two years including Batcave, Batwing, Helicarrier breakout, Quinjet, Wolverine Chopper, Funhouse, Two face chase, etc but your CL lot beat me by a mile.  Mine were all mixed together in two big boxes but after many nights, I have completed everything except for Arkham Asylum, surprising, they were all 99.5% complete so far. It included all the minifigures which I why I pulled the trigger in the first place since I did not know if everything was complete.  Good job.

Killer score. I hope to find a deal like this one day.

• 1 month later...

He converts 1200 usd to (roughly) 900 eur. He thinks about the price he would have been paying for the same lot in Italy. He closes Safari, lights up a cigarette and starts a Minecraft session. Glorious and envious facepalm is included.

Jokes apart, great find. Congrats!