Ideas for a Halloween Town & MOCs

TheOrcKing

The details are great but it is actually kind of disturbing even with LEGO. I can imagine if people came over to see this on display them being grossed out.

Well it is disturbing, but it's actually more about the combination of THIS and LEGO that I do not like.

Having watched "The Green Butchers" (Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Green_Butchers ), I'm kind of familiar with this scene...

I mean I'm a big fan of all kind of war MOCs, Horror Movies and probably have seen more freshly amputated legs and dead people in real life than most here, but this is just not my cup of coffee LEGOwise. I do like Halloween MOCs... but this is too serious and there is no "fun-part" left here.

Can you tell me where the zombie head of the woman (left side of the picture) is from? (the other ones should be chef/driver and series one businessman if I'm correct).

It's the bride's head from The Zombies set, and the original title for Dead Alive was Braindead if that rings any bells. I don't remember why the name was changed.

It's the bride's head from The Zombies set, and the original title for Dead Alive was Braindead if that rings any bells. I don't remember why the name was changed.

It was only called Dead Alive in the States, since the MPAA didn't want it to conflict with another horror movie called Brain Dead that was released a couple of years before Peter Jackson's far superior title of the same name :)