Ghostbusters Printed Arms Group Buy

gorbasho

NACM has not gotten back to me. Looks like they are lacking on the customer service side of things. Maybe someone else can try emailing them and see if they have better luck. Otherwise, the only option is to place a regular order at full price, and split the cost of shipping from France. This will only save a few bucks as there is no discount on the actual arm price.

@ gorbasho - maybe we should give them a little bit more time?... I'm assuming everyone interested are not in a hurry and worth the wait if we'll get an answer from the sellers... if we don't hear from them after a week, then we can talk and decide what the next course of action to take... just my 2 cents...

@ gorbasho - maybe we should give them a little bit more time?... I'm assuming everyone interested are not in a hurry and worth the wait if we'll get an answer from the sellers... if we don't hear from them after a week, then we can talk and decide what the next course of action to take... just my 2 cents...

Works for me. We can give it some more time

• 2 weeks later...

Fwiw, when I put in my order for some printed arms, it took about two weeks to get a notification that the order was shipping, and then ten more days before the package actually left France. And then another ten to twelve days to actually arrive at my house.

The whole thing is in limbo right now because as mentioned they have pretty bad communication. We can keep it going, but who knows if they will ever get back to me.

@ gorbasho - I believe we've given them enough time to respond to your multiple inquiries... I guess that's just how they do business (unfortunately with bad customer service)...

QUESTION: Should we still do a group purchase? I'm still in for a set if we decide to do it... what are your thoughts - advantages/disadvantages?...

Here's a current status on the product:

Please Note : This item is currently sold out and we are still taking pre-orders for the next batch. Next printing will occur end of july. Pre-orders are served on a first-come, first served basis. Only sold as pairs, each side not sold separately.

I don't know whether the OP ever went to them with a firm number.  Please correct me if I'm wrong.  But, we might do better if we can go to them now and say that there are (let's say) 50 confirmed orders for a group buy.  Any sort of discount?

My first email just asked them whether they would be able to give a bulk discount. By the time they responded and asked how many arms, we had a lot of interest in the thread and I was able to tell them it would be an order of 40 sets or more. At that point I never heard back.

I can try another email again, or if anyone else wants to reach out to them please go ahead, anything to make this thing go through.

I can only assume that because they are out of stock and can't even fill individual orders, they aren't able to do a bulk order at this time. Sure would have been nice to get a response from them though, even a "sorry we can't at the moment", just to know for sure. Or maybe business is so good for them that they have scores of international businessmen desperately clamoring for their arms, and my puny request for 40 sets was so comically low it didn't merit a response. :dontknow:

My first email just asked them whether they would be able to give a bulk discount. By the time they responded and asked how many arms, we had a lot of interest in the thread and I was able to tell them it would be an order of 40 sets or more. At that point I never heard back.

I can try another email again, or if anyone else wants to reach out to them please go ahead, anything to make this thing go through.

I can only assume that because they are out of stock and can't even fill individual orders, they aren't able to do a bulk order at this time. Sure would have been nice to get a response from them though, even a "sorry we can't at the moment", just to know for sure. Or maybe business is so good for them that they have scores of international businessmen desperately clamoring for their arms, and my puny request for 40 sets was so comically low it didn't merit a response. :dontknow:

Okay, couldn't remember for sure.  Thanks again for working on this.

I would send them one more email. Mention that many of the people in our order will likely not purchase the arms individually if we can't negotiate a group rate. The risk of losing business might motivate them to get back to you.

Agreed.