Brick activity company for sale in Orange County, CA

Alpinemaps

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/bfs/4515650328.html

Established Lego Franchise For Sale! There are not a lot of franchises left in OC. Especially in an income generating city like Irvine. Here is your opportunity. Activities are held at school or venue. Can run this business from home or can get a center in future. Keep your current job and run this business for supplemental income. For more information please contact me. Serious buyers only please. No solicitors. Sale price negotiable. Client contract, equipment and staff in place.

"OC" here is Orange County, in Southern California.

Only $59,000.  So, who's in?

What exactly does this company do? What is an activity company?

I didn't know what else to call it besides an activity company. I thought the original title of the thread "LEGO company for sale" was a bit too misleading.

It sounds like you would set up stuff like after school classes and workshops in the community. But I don't really have any idea.

If I were to guess, I think the seller is selling their Bricks4Kids franchise, a company that organizes Lego classes, camps, and birthday parties.  The franchise model is geographically based, so this franchisee is selling their territory, business, and all the Lego acoutrements that come with a franchise.  Not sure how large the territory is, but I believe territories are based upon zip codes. 

http://www.bricks4kidz.com/

I didn't know what else to call it besides an activity company. I thought the original title of the thread "LEGO company for sale" was a bit too misleading.

It sounds like you would set up stuff like after school classes and workshops in the community. But I don't really have any idea.

I'm glad you changed the title, because I had no clue how to title this.  I was just titling it after the original CL post.