Great deal...lol

MarleyMoose

I'm 1/2 hour from him. I saw it when it was listed yesterday. I was actually thinking of contacting him and telling him to check BL but, I figured I would come across looking like a jerk. It seems the more I get involved with Legos, the more I run across former Enfield, Ct employees. I believe one of my summer neighbors is a long time Lego employee. I think next time I see him I will causally interrogate him.

• Like 1

Anyone want to count how many plates are in this one lot?

Seller said 1085

I have a lot of 1085 6x6 Lego pieces. I have black and white. I'd like to sell them for $0.75 a piece or if you wanna buy the whole lot I'll do $600.

If you buy them all at $600, it is $0.553 per piece. On BL, it goes for ~$0.50 for white, and $0.25 for black. Yessss... this is the deal you are looking for.

We should all message him offering to buy a single piece. :D

Seller said 1085

If you buy them all at $600, it is $0.553 per piece. On BL, it goes for ~$0.50 for white, and $0.25 for black. Yessss... this is the deal you are looking for.

We should all message him offering to buy a single piece. :D

lol..  I'm in, for offering to buy one piece.  That would be hilarious if he got 20 messages asking for 1 piece.

I wonder if he offers shipping? For one black piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

lol..  I'm in, for offering to buy one piece.  That would be hilarious if he got 20 messages asking for 1 piece.

I messaged him. I asked for a single white piece with free shipping. ;)

Ah, forgot to include return shipping! I suppose I could also mail him 75 pennies, once I receive it.  :shifty:

Not a bad idea, how would you send that comic?... Media Mail? Does USPS do C.O.D.'s? Maybe you could make him pay for it....lol