Purchased at Garage Sale today

I spent $22.00 on a bunch of mixed lego today.

I'm trying to figure out the best way to flip this...

Almost everything is lego city theme

I have some pieces of 8404 set and a complete seaplane

Any advice appreciated

post-34542-14021895000107_thumb.jpgpost-34542-140218952411_thumb.jpgpost-34542-14021895483361_thumb.jpgpost-34542-14021895733863_thumb.jpgpost-34542-14021895906691_thumb.jpgpost-34542-1402189608065_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

It looks like you have parts of the most recent airport, a part of the Red Cargo Train set, the new Cargo Plane, the previous Camper van, and some City police.

All and all, from what you have most of it looks complete, too bad you don't have most of the whole sets though. Good find for $22, just remember you are missing the key piece for the airport, the correct airplane. The plane that goes with that set is very similar to the one you have, but it should be in red not green.

I'ld say eBay would be your best option. You probably won't make a ton... except for the cargo plane, you can probably get $60 for that if it is the complete set, which it appears to be from the pictures. Just remember to list sets as incomplete if they are, people love to abuse eBay when they're to lazy to even look at a picture of what they're buying.