CONTEST - Ultra Agent Codename

Since the turnout of members who voted was rather low, I am willing to extend the voting period to another seven days or at least until a decent amount of people decide to pick some winners. To vote, please use the topic in this link and read the rules carefully. Any questions you have can be asked here. I will 'bump' this thing at different intervals in the hopes of gaining attention for those who may not have seen this.

Glad to hear that. I was so busy last week that I forgot to vote. Hopefully more members vote this week because we did not get many voters last week.

Since the turnout of members who voted was rather low, I am willing to extend the voting period to another seven days or at least until a decent amount of people decide to pick some winners. To vote, please use the topic in this link and read the rules carefully. Any questions you have can be asked here. I will 'bump' this thing at different intervals in the hopes of gaining attention for those who may not have seen this.

i would post this in the daily deal thread every there day to increase exposure 

• Like 1

Glad to hear that. I was so busy last week that I forgot to vote. Hopefully more members vote this week because we did not get many voters last week.

I've been a bit busy too so I know the feeling. Haha. I realize people may have other things going on or have a small window of checking the site out therefore I will keep extending the voting period to a certain degree and rebump this topic as needed trying to direct attention towards the contest. I'll be grateful if I can get around 30-50 members to vote.

i would post this in the daily deal thread every there day to increase exposure

Excellent idea. :ok:

I've been a bit busy too so I know the feeling. Haha. I realize people may have other things going on or have a small window of checking the site out therefore I will keep extending the voting period to a certain degree and rebump this topic as needed trying to direct attention towards the contest. I'll be grateful if I can get around 30-50 members to vote.

That reminds me. I have to vote before I forget again.

The voting topic has now been closed after extending the timeframe by another week and doing what I could to direct peoples attention towards the contest. Later I shall go through the posts to add up all the points distributed. I would like to thank everyone who originally participated with the entry submission and those who voted. I am anxious to see who the two winners shall be!

By the way, I must give special thanks to comicblast for helping bump this topic up a couple times and Bold-Arrow for his suggestion of leaving a note in the Daily Deals thread.

• Like 1