Brick Classifieds - It's Your Store!!

Jeff Mack

Congratulations to Moderator Quacs!!! He is officially the first vendor of Brick Classifieds to have items purchased from him.  We will be writing this in the history books!!  Quacs is kicking butt listing items.  Doing a great job.  Everyone is!!

• Like 4

Congratulations to Moderator Quacs!!! He is officially the first vendor of Brick Classifieds to have items purchased from him. We will be writing this in the history books!! Quacs is kicking butt listing items. Doing a great job. Everyone is!!

I thought it wasn't going live until this weekend??

Guest brickcrazyhouse

only a guess. another beta-tester bought from quacs.

my luck the first weekend I've had to work in a year is this weekend. 

edit: congrats quacs

Edited by brickcrazyhouse

only a guess. another beta-tester bought from quacs.

my luck the first weekend I've had to work in a year is this weekend.

edit: congrats quacs

Ya that makes sense. I was thinking the beta was just to get listings up and to play around with things to find any quirks. Selling is a big part of the classifieds, obviously, and better to find the hiccups now instead of when it goes live.

I bought from him.  While BC is in beta, our listings are live to us to be ready for the public when it formally rolls out.  Not only did I want the figures he had listed, but wanted to make sure things worked correctly in a live setting.  I think folks, both buyers and sellers, are going to like this setup and find it is really easy to use and navigate.  As it gets more use and feedback, it will run even better. 

• Like 2

Congratulations to Moderator Quacs!!! He is officially the first vendor of Brick Classifieds to have items purchased from him.  We will be writing this in the history books!!  Quacs is kicking butt listing items.  Doing a great job.  Everyone is!!

Thanks, Jeff.  So far, so good with the Brick Classifieds listing process - I'm nearing 100 listings.  Once you get the hang of listing these items, it goes fast.  Like eBay, many times the most time consuming part of the process is setting up the merchandise and taking a decent picture.  

Also, I've learned that RELISTING an item once it has sold is VERY simple - just click on the Out of Stock item and change the quantity under the Price tab to how many new items you have.