25% off one item Chapters/Inidgo (Canada)

fatboycarney

Hi all

Well since our Canadian deals have been rather slow lately (as opposed to our friends to the south) Chapters has thrown us a small bone. 

Using the code 'WeLoveDad' you get 25% off 1 item. Note this does not apply to Lego Friends (was going to grab a DC) Went with a Cinderella Castle likely to be used for Christmas for my daughter. 

Enjoy

Can you really purchase Cinderella's castle by using this promo code? I tried it last night but it could not be used on any Lego set online. I promised my girl she will hav3 this castle on her birthday.

The code works now!

I picked up ONE Delorean...grew up in the 80's I guess but never a big fan of BTTF (fan of M. J. Fox and family ties however!) so this is my first and only Delorean.  Figured 25% off is pretty safe just to have one set stashed in the closet.  

*added another Mirkwood Elf Army too.  

I picked up ONE Delorean...grew up in the 80's I guess but never a big fan of BTTF (fan of M. J. Fox and family ties however!) so this is my first and only Delorean.  Figured 25% off is pretty safe just to have one set stashed in the closet.  

*added another Mirkwood Elf Army too.  

Truth be told it`s not the greatest looking set Lego has ever made, but it`s not bad. They clearly wanted to go for both display ability and playability, and I think they hit more targets than they missed. Could it look better? Yes, but that doesn`t mean it looks bad. I`ve added some to my stash here and there over the last (nearly) year and already built all 3 models. It`s pretty cheap, and though I definitely don`t think it`s the best investment you could make at the moment (or even in the top 10) I think it`d be a shame not to own at least a couple after EOL. It`s worth it for the low price point and the nostalgia. 

Yeah, for a non diehard fan of the set...I waited a year pretty much of release date, there was excitement on the forum I remember last summer on this set. I think there was a 2 per person limit or something like that too. I've heard buying 3 to display the different versions is common amongst fans. has there been any sales greater than 20% in Canada for this set? for me, 25% off directly is nice...better than 2x vip event since price point is 'low' or selling a minifig/polybag to convert it as a discount.

25% is definitely the largest sale I`ve seen up here. Second I would say was x2 VIP or with promo  ( like MiniCamper in September for example), where you could sell the camper for a bigger discount on the Delorean. Could see how all 3 would look great on display, right now I just have the main model on display, don`t really want to open 2 more, but they all do look pretty good. The design isn`t as sleek as sit could be, but overall for the price point, Lego did a fairly good job IMHO. That said, if you want to stock any of these sets, I`d probably get a couple more during this sale, I don`t see it going any lower in price, at least not in Canada.