Materials guide for LEGO selling & shipping including postage box sizes

On 5/3/2016 at 10:55 AM, zskid00 said:

Just a reminder that anyone with an eBay store subscription can now redeem their quarterly credit for eBay branded shipping supplies.  Details below:

All Stores subscribers: To take advantage of your eBay-branded shipping supplies coupon, Go to My eBay, Select My Store, and select subscriber discounts. Click on the eBay Shipping Supplies Coupon.

1. Note the coupon code generated
  2. Then go to the eBay Shipping Supplies Store
  3. Enter coupon code at checkout

Note: Coupons are one-time use only and will expire at the end of the quarter, so be sure to redeem them for the full amount at time of purchase.

Ebay store subscribers should have a new quarterly $25 coupon code to redeem on the eBay Shipping Supplies Store.  The code expires on September 30 and you should be able to access it via the link below as long as you are signed in to your account:

http://www.sd.ebay.com/subscriberdiscounts/viewOffer/Q3Basic

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest TabbyBoy

Here's how I pack my sets:

<£100: Single walled box custom made to allow for 2 layers of large bubble-wrap (eg. for CITY and IDEAS sets) about 30p per box.

>£100: Double walled box custom made to allow for 4 layers of bubble-wrap (eg. for large Technic. Modular and UCS sets) about £1 per box.

I now get boxes of different sizes custom made in quantities of 200 which works out the same as ordering 100 stock boxes. I use a mate's company to get the large volume discounts. Having the correct size makes packing so much easier and saves me hours of work a week.

Since I've seen the way that certain couriers treat boxes, I will NEVER use a single walled box for anything expensive.!

I still pick-up used laptop and monitor boxes which are great but, need a bit of modification.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2016 at 11:17 PM, jerryherb said:

any deals on packing materials?

On 10/17/2016 at 8:55 AM, iahawks550 said:

Staples used to have supply deals quite often. It seems like it's been forever.

Does this help anyone?  Stack on a discount gift card or two?

Staples coupon $20 off $100 regular priced items

Coupon code:97080

• 4 weeks later...